[extfs] status report 3
gnehzuil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 09:32:29 UTC 2010
* I have finished to benchmark the gpl's ext2fs (FreeBSD 8.0's
implementation). Please review it in '
* I have initialized a new branch to update ext2fs to read ext4 file
system in read-only mode. Now ext4 file system
can be mount and umount. However, it need to be changed to support
ext4's features, such as flex_bg and extents.
Plan for next week:
* Go on running benchmarks in ffs w/o soft updates.
* Update data structures in ext2fs to support ext4 file system.
I think my schedule can be changed as follow:
* Modify data structures to support ext4 file system
* Implement FLEX_BG feature
* Implement EXTENTS feature
More information about the soc-status