[libpkg] - report #9

David Forsythe dforsyth at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 31 19:04:31 UTC 2010

I didn't have power for half of the week, so I didn't get a chance to
work on everything I wanted to.  The pkg_add tool I've been building
is coming along nicely.  Minus a few options, it can "add" a package
successfully.  However, I haven't written the logged extract and
command running functions for the library yet, so it's not really
testing everything I want it to.  Writing the tool did make me realize
that some sort of "path" based repository type is needed, so I've
added that to my list of things to do this week along with the logging
functionality.

Building a complete pkg_create tool should be possible now aswell
(it's actually been possible for a long time), so I'll probably get
working on that once I add a few things to the pkg_add tool I have.