ringmap. #6, #7

Alexander Fiveg pebu3op at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 19 00:12:03 UTC 2010

In the #6 week, I was at home and I could not manage my work on project. Last
days of #6-week I improved ringmap according to John Baldwins suggestions:

+ now ringmap does not try do determine the type of adapter in order to set
hardware dependent functions. This work does the native driver (em) and the
native driver passes the pointer to the  hardware-dependent functions as
parameter by calling ringmap_attach()

Week #7
+ ringmap partly integrated with ixgbe. Multiple queues support  is not made
yet.