Mohammed Farrag - GSoC 2010 Student

Mohammed Farrag mfarrag at freebsd.org
Thu Aug 19 01:51:37 UTC 2010

Hi,
 I wish tell you about what we have produced since Midterm Evaluation.
I think I finished most of work right now with my mentor.
My mentor was very helpful and gave me much time to help me in what I
needed. He helped me in publishing my first document
http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD%208.0%20Kernel%20Size%20Reduction#preview
Also we produced perl files which will load kernel modules based on the user
needs with respect to those ones who can't be loaded at run time.
I am very glad to work with him and I hope to do my next work with him.
I will work to improve what I did in GSoC and do much better in the future.
My next steps :
* convert perl program to C program and use it as C file instead of calling
it through perl. I think that would be much dynamic.
With Best Wishes,
Mohammed Farrag