Robert Watson robert at cyrus.watson.org
Sat Oct 2 22:25:47 GMT 1999

I have an IMAP list archive on cyrus.watson.org, lists.sec.posix1e via
anonymous IMAP.  Recognizing that not all that many people use IMAP, the
securityfocus archive sounds as good as any.  Aleph One, interested in
pulling in the earlier archives from mine?

Robert

 On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Aleph One wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 02, 1999 at 08:03:56PM +0200, Andreas Gruenbacher wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm new to this listm so first of all, I would like to catch up
> > on past postings. Is there a list archive?
>
> We have one at Security Focus. Look under Forums -> Other Lists -> By Name
> -> P - T -> Posix1e -> Local Archive.
>
> It only really has messages going back to 9/16/99. But hasnt been much
> traffic on the list otherwise.
>

> > Thank you,
> > Andreas.

> --
> Aleph One / aleph1 at underground.org
> http://underground.org/
> KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
> Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01

  Robert N M Watson

robert at fledge.watson.org              http://www.watson.org/~robert/