new mac and cap

Robert Watson robert at cyrus.watson.org
Thu Nov 11 18:13:11 GMT 1999

Typo, should be: http://www.watson.org/fbsd-hardening/posix1e/mac/

> PS. Robert, when we well have cvs repository?

I'm currently at IETF, and will be at a DARPA conference next week.
However, sometime over this, I plan to set up a repository, probably based
on 3.3-RELEASE so as to give us a stable base.

I hope to put my ACL code online shortly -- don't have the data in the
file system, but have much of the userland libraries, have the kernel and
FS interface, etc.

  Robert N M Watson

robert at fledge.watson.org              http://www.watson.org/~robert/