PERFORCE change 175694 for review

Garrett Cooper gcooper at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 15 07:19:02 UTC 2010

http://p4web.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=175694

Change 175694 by gcooper at gcooper-bayonetta on 2010/03/15 07:18:18

	1. Fix the mode on regress.t
	2. Forgot to note in the previous commit that I'm adding regression tests to pkg_install as part of the changes, s.t. we can be sure that behavior isn't being regressed between releases. This will be particularly important if not now, but for the future as pkg_install will be gradually improving over time instead of suffering the kind of bitrot that it's currently experiencing.

Affected files ...

.. //depot/projects/soc2007/gcooper-pkg_install-enhancements-simplified/tools/regression/usr.sbin/pkg_install/regress.t#2 edit

Differences ...

==== //depot/projects/soc2007/gcooper-pkg_install-enhancements-simplified/tools/regression/usr.sbin/pkg_install/regress.t#2 (text+ko) ====