PERFORCE change 118779 for review

Sam Leffler sam at errno.com
Wed Apr 25 15:27:49 UTC 2007

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=118779
>
> Change 118779 by sephe at sephe_zealot:sam_wifi on 2007/04/25 12:25:58
>
> 	ieee80211com.ic_fixed_rate holds rate instead of rate index.

This reminds me that we need to correct the fixed rate and multicast
rate knobs to be per-netband (at least 11g+11a).  I've done this for 11n
where the rates are incompatible (MCS instead of legacy).

This also ties into our use of if_media for specifying any fixed rate;
that needs to go away (though the existing mechanism probably should be
kept for compatibility).

	Sam