[Fwd: PERFORCE change 106715 for review]

Attilio Rao attilio at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 26 11:48:06 PDT 2006

2006/9/26, Sam Leffler <sam at errno.com>:

> [...]

Well, first of all, maybe you would cc other people (me, tom@ and
imp@) that are currently working on this branch about your ideas on
USB changes (since in the way you did I'm completely obscure of
discussions between you and hans about this...).
Than, it is unclear how USB stack might (and please I would point out
the word 'might') be included into the kernel. Since the new stack is
reasonably different from the previous I assume it might be replaced
totally after a good testing period respect a gradual inclusion.
In this view, since Hans' code completely miss style(9), I was only
stylizing the code.
If there is something unclear please mail me.

Attilio