PERFORCE change 105930 for review

Alexander Leidinger netchild at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 12 02:41:45 PDT 2006

Quoting Attilio Rao <attilio at freebsd.org> (from Tue, 12 Sep 2006
10:30:10 +0200):

> 2006/9/12, Alexander Leidinger <netchild at freebsd.org>:
>> Quoting John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd.org> (from Mon, 11 Sep 2006
>> 15:28:48 -0400):
>>
>>> I've only gotten this message when I've leaked memory in a zone.  Do
>> you have
>>> an example self-contained kernel module that produces this?
>>
>> Download
>> http://www.Leidinger.net/FreeBSD/linuxolator/linuxolator-p4.diff (or
>> check out the p4-branch) and recompile the aio and linux modules.
>
> You might put the code under "Initialize the new context"
> (linux_io_setup) into the init function for your UMA object, and so
> the destructive pair.
>
> It might not solve your problem, but it is more elegant.

Please don't trim the CC, at least not intron (the author of this)...

Bye,
Alexander.

I don't have any solution but I certainly admire the problem.
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant