PERFORCE change 102267 for review

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jul 24 20:48:05 UTC 2006

In message: <44C4F543.3090208 at errno.com>
            Sam Leffler <sam at errno.com> writes:
: Kevin Lo wrote:
: > http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=102267
: >
: > Change 102267 by kevlo at kevlo_monet on 2006/07/24 09:26:16
: >
: > 	My bad, back this up. I should commit this into my tree, not into p4.
:
: Why is it a mistake?  We need to start using a common tree.  I ended up
: creating a sam_avila branch that's derived from arm-devel so I can
: trivially pickup mods that are committed to arm-devel.  I'd like to see
: everyone working on arm code share arm-devel and push their changes
: upstream to there until we can work in CVS.

Speaking of which, I'm planning on applying the patches to a full tree
under arm-devel, after expanding that tree.

Warner