PERFORCE change 101093 for review

Wojciech A. Koszek wkoszek at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 9 15:05:10 UTC 2006

On ndz, lip 09, 2006 at 11:53:51 +0000, Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:
> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=101093
>
> Change 101093 by wkoszek at wkoszek_laptop on 2006/07/09 11:53:14
>
> 	Bring my chages from yesterday session
>
> 	cpu.c:
>
> 	- Body of the mips_wtf(struct wtf *wtf) is disabled for now. We
> 	  distinguish which CPU is used, and we fill '*wtf' with proper
> 	  values. For now, fill struct wft members with dummy values.

Eh.. If you're native speaker, reading stuff like this has to be a
nightmare. I wanted to say:

	Body of the mips_wtf(struct wtf *wtf) is disabled for now. This
	function is used to distinguish which CPU is used later, and it
	works by filling '*wtf' with proper values. For now, fill struct
	wft members with dummy values.

I don't mind people correcting my language, and if You have a minute and you
think I use English in wrong way, let me know with proper explanation!

Thanks,
--
Wojciech A. Koszek
wkoszek at FreeBSD.org