PERFORCE change 64481 for review

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Nov 10 01:21:41 PST 2004

In message: <200411070550.iA75o8Uq060242 at repoman.freebsd.org>
            Marcel Moolenaar <marcel at freebsd.org> writes:
: http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=64481
:
: Change 64481 by marcel at marcel_nfs on 2004/11/07 05:49:23
:
: 	Add resource allocation and release related code. With this,
: 	uart(4) probes as a child of scc(4). Next, IRQ handling so
: 	that we can do something other than wait for the interrupt
: 	storm to pass over...
:
: +		rle->res = malloc(sizeof(struct resource), M_SCC,
: +		    M_WAITOK | M_ZERO);

We gotta find a way to put this in fewer drivers, not more...
Encoding sizeof struct resource is why you need
__RMAN_RESOURCE_VISIBLE, which generally shouldn't be defined.

Warner