Welcome XFCE 4.14

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Sat Sep 21 21:30:07 UTC 2019

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 02:28:02 +0200
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Please report if you encounter any problem with this update!

Hi,

thank you for XFCE 4.14, I've just upgraded to it. So far I have
encountered a few problems:
 - I was using greybird theme on 4.12 as well, but now after the
   upgrade I have ugly black background in title bar of each window
   (window manager). It seem to affect other themes as well.
 - my wallpaper has disappeared after the upgrade, had to set it again.

The second one is actually non-issue, but the first one really bothers
me. Anyone else experiencing it? Any tips how to fix it?

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/