FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 12 16:17:10 UTC 2019

On 12/08/19 13:38, Olivier Duchateau wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:30:07 +0200
> Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> On 12/08/19 10:07, portscout at FreeBSD.org wrote:
>>> Dear port maintainer,
>>>
>> [...]
>>> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
>>> x11-wm/xfce4-desktop                            | 4.12.5          | 4.14.1
>>> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
>>> x11-wm/xfce4-session                            | 4.12.1          | 4.14.0
>>> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
>>> x11-wm/xfce4-wm                                 | 4.12.5          | 4.14.0
>>> ------------------------------------------------+-----------------+------------
>>>

>> As you may know XFCE 4.14 has been released.
>>
>> I'm working on the update, have patches in testing and am actually
>> running XFCE 4.13 (soon to be updated to the official 4.14) on my desktop.
>>
>> The patches I'm working with are available here:
>>
>> https://github.com/madpilot78/FreeBSD-xfce4.13
>>

>> I still need to test the latest versions and there are a few edges which
>> need smoothing, but I'm on track to submitting the update for approval
>> (to portmgr) and commit it soonish.
>>
>> --
>> Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>
>
> Hi,
>
> On my side, it is fine.
>
> Here screenshot of my laptop [1].

I still have testing to do and I'm not home these days so things are a
little slow. I want "formal" testing to be ok(that is adherence to ports
rules, portlint where possible, everything building fine on poudriere).

After that I'll test running things on my laptop and desktop.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>