Some icons in the Application Menu are missed

Rostislav Krasny rosti.bsd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:03:19 UTC 2013

So the Tango theme is incomplete (or not all-sufficient) and there is
a few icons, shared between all GTK applications? Those shared icons
are part of the GNOME theme?

Do I understand you right? If I do, then why the GNOME theme isn't a
mandatory dependency of the xfce4 and or of the xfce4-desktop?

One way or the other the user experience is poor. I, as a user, expect
to get a complete and ready xfce environment with all necessary icons
of all installed parts of it.