xn ethernet issues as DOMU under NetBSD DOM0

Stephen Jones StephenJo at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Wed May 4 01:00:57 UTC 2016

kmacy writes:
> That would explain it. If the Linux backend supports TSO, then netfront will of course advertise TSO. And presumably there's no way to query the > netback, since Xen is linux-centric. Assuming you haven't already I would disable TSO.

> Or have you already tried that?
> else can...

On the DOMU, right?

I believe I did an ifconfig xn0 -tso on the 10.3 install after reading about it in the manpage, but did not see any improvements.
I'll give it a shot with the 11 snapshot and see if that resolves the issue.