XenServer 6.5(SP1) - HVM 're0: watchdog timeout' errors...

Sydney Meyer syd.meyer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:31:09 UTC 2015

I just read that you were working on importing a newer netfront from Linux and thought that maybe this could help finding the culprint, as KVM users seemed to have similar issues, e.g. issues with the offloading capabilities of the pv nic and/or checksum errors.

Anyhow, awesome news that you're on importing a new netfront.