FreeBSD 10.0-R as Xen 'guest' - clarification?

Jay West jwest at ezwind.net
Wed Jan 29 22:45:33 UTC 2014

I guess I could try it and see.... but is it also true that we no longer
have to do the dance with removing the cd/dvd drive and fixing fstab for ad0
device naming convention?
And what about the NO_ADAPTIVE _* kernel options - not needed?

Jay West, President
EZwind.net
11 The Pines Court, Suite B
Chesterfield, MO 63141