Attempting to Get Xen FreeBSD Dom0 working

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 06:51:49 UTC 2014

I was just trying too boot  Freebsd Xen dom0 on a laptop but I just get a
black screen after the boot process....

any idea what it could be?

the system boots fine wihtout loading "boot/xen", I'm not sure how to get
more info with the black scren!

thanks

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*