[CFR] Event channel Interrupts and unified Xen interrupt infrastructure.

Colin Percival cperciva at freebsd.org
Thu Aug 29 19:15:50 UTC 2013

On 08/29/13 09:32, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
> I've been working to get the next chunk of Spectra/Roger Pau Monné Xen work into head.  The latest version of the patch I'm working on can be found here:
>
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~gibbs/xen_intr.diff
>
> I will continue my testing today and commit it tonight unless I hear complaints.  Comments, corrections, improvements, and bug reports welcome.

Could this patch be split into functional and non-functional components?  It's
distracting having everything mixed up together in a single megapatch.  Even
committing the s/unlikely/__predict_false/ separately would help.

How do you intend to have Xen HVM work in the GENERIC kernel configuration?
Will you be adding 'options XENHVM' to GENERIC?

--
Colin Percival