Citrix Xenserver and FreeBSD migration/suspend scripts

Jay West jwest at ezwind.net
Tue Aug 21 19:46:28 UTC 2012

Feedback.... Mark.... you absolutely ROCK.

Jay West
EZwind.net
PO Box 460474
Saint Louis, MO 63146
Voice: (314) 262-4143 ext 1000
Toll Free: (866) 343-2589
Fax: (314) 558-9284
jwest at ezwind.net

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.