Citrix Xenserver and FreeBSD migration/suspend scripts

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre egoitz at ramattack.net
Fri Aug 17 14:16:35 UTC 2012

El 17/08/2012, a las 16:07, Mark Felder <feld at feld.me> escribió:

> On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:01:41 -0500, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <egoitz at ramattack.net> wrote:
>
>> Sorry in this last mails I was talking about making a port with my own
>> scripts and adaptation....
>> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/FreeBSD_9.0_64-bit_HVM_on_XCP_1.1
>> I assume I didn't know about you're project at this date... when I
>> answered this mail...
>
> My work is an improvement on yours. Please take a look at it and feel free contribute additional changes :-) I'm very glad you were able to get this working and post it for everyone to use.

I'll take a look Mark :) sure... Was just clarifying that what I have been spoken about is about the code adapted by me... You know, I'm on holiday and most of times answering from the smartphone... Sometimes you don't read in the street and in so a little screen the contents as you should :)

Just that..,

But sure although I have my code in production and working :) everything is improvable :) :)

Bye!!

P.S.: FreeBSD rules!!!