Citrix Xenserver and FreeBSD migration/suspend scripts

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at ramattack.net
Thu Aug 9 17:55:30 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The Xenserver tools I prepared are for xcp and version specified in :

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/FreeBSD_9.0_64-bit_HVM_on_XCP_1.1

Although it's possible them to work on Xenserver... But are just tested and ported from and for  Xcp.

Let us know if they work. The license is opened license style, bsd for example for being totally unrestrictive. The wiki article allows downloading a tar file with xenserver tools... Not xentools because for that purpose I do use the ports ones... for working with xenserver tools. Lars needs to update  this because it's an adaptation of text mistake, in the real pdf thete's not that mistake :)

So mates, if some doubt comes to you let me know for helping with.

Best regards,