Citrix Xenserver and FreeBSD migration/suspend scripts

Gót András got.andras at deployis.eu
Wed Aug 8 15:08:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Of course this should make into ports and some little news would also be
good on the freebsd-stable list and the freebsd website also. This is a
very big thing to have FreeBSD working fine under XenServer fine.

What would you need to host the tarballs?

I'm in a XenServer deployment project, kind of public cloud but small
scale of course as we're not amazon, and we'd be also happy to evaluate
and test it. It'd be very good to offer FreeBSD based VM-s also.

Regards,
Andras