How boot FreeBSD8 kernel XEN in DomU

Дмитрий Ищук x3 at vicotec.com.ua
Wed Nov 25 14:12:29 UTC 2009

Hi All!

I have Xen Dom0 on Debian and want run FreeBSD8.0  in paravirtualization mode with kernel XEN.

First -  Im install FreeBSD8 in HVM mode. (boot with hvmloader)
After it, In instelled Free, I compile and install kernel XEN from FreeBSD sources.
Next Im reboot system, and from now need boot FreeBSD DomU in Dom0 Xen with something bootloader in Xen Dom0 (as I think).

So question - how I must boot installed kernel XEN in FreeBSD8 from my Dom0 ?  What must be in "kernel" option in my xen config for FreeBSD8 or something else ?

Tnx a lot!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4634 (20091124) __________

http://www.esetnod32.ru