FreeBSD Xen domU ?

Brett Sheffield brett at gladserv.com
Mon Nov 2 18:44:49 UTC 2009

Greetings all,

What's the present status of FreeBSD running under Xen?  I see some
posts in the archives of this mailing list suggesting RC2 works.  Is
anyone using this in production yet?

I was planning on offering FreeBSD virtual servers from next year, but
I've had an enquiry already so I'm looking at it sooner than I'd expected.

Documentation at http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/Xen is a bit thin.  It
links to http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/download/ which is broken:

$ host www.fsmware.com
Host www.fsmware.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Is this the most up-to-date doco?  Happy to contribute to improving it
(assuming I can get it working myself, of course!)

Cheers,

Brett