FreeBSD-Xen Current updates

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Mon May 18 08:06:14 UTC 2009

G'day everyone,

I've been toying around with FreeBSD-Current and Xen over the last few days.

I've quitened a niggling debug statement in the console code that
printed something every time a character was read in the debugger. If
a developer would like it re-enabled they can do it themselves; it was
making my ddb sessions almost impossible to do. :)

Kip had committed a fix to the netfront code a few months ago which
was then accidentally undone by dfr. I've re-committed the fix to
-head and this allows my Xen DomU to finish booting and start running.

I've noticed that buildworlds seem to fail because of weird time
related issues. Has anyone else seen some weird clock behaviour?

Thats about it for now!

Adrian