Building/Installing CURRENT as domU

Julian Stecklina js at alien8.de
Tue Feb 24 12:37:33 PST 2009

Bernhard Höckner <berhoeckner at googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> i was looking for informations how to build and install a CURRENT as
> domU or how the kernel should be configured, maybe someone can give me
> some hints/pointers?

There is a ready-made XEN kernel configuration. Basically you just
prepare a disk image, use make buildworld buildkernel installworld installkernel distribution
DESTDIR=/foo KERNCONF=XEN and fiddle in /etc until you have a working system, like
with every from-source install. I had no problems with that.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding