'End' key stopped working (xfce)

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Thu Jan 21 08:25:50 UTC 2021

On 21/01/21 09:10, Jakob Alvermark wrote:
> On 1/21/21 8:54 AM, Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 08:49:39AM +0100, Jakob Alvermark wrote:
>>> Something strange is going on here.
>>>
>>> I changed one shortcut, next time I restarted xfce my up-arrow key
>>> doesn't work.
>>>
>>> I changed one shortcut without restarting xfce and the up-arrow works
>>> again...
>> You might find reading the discussion in the following bugzilla PR
>> useful (esp. comment #54): https://bugs.freebsd.org/244290.
>>
>> ./danfe
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, applying the change suggested in #54 seems to
> have fixed the issue.

What change exactly? If there is a change that reliably mitigates the
issue it could be included in the ports tree, but I'm not sure I
understand what to change exaclty.

It looks like removing the "ungrab" code line causes other regressions,
so I'm not sure is a good candidate.

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>