Is there any performance difference between udev and evdev in xorg?

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at freebsd.org
Wed Sep 16 08:28:37 UTC 2020

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:19:25AM +0200, Niclas Zeising wrote:
> On 2020-09-16 09:58, Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> > Sorry to top post but there seems to be a message missing in the thread
>
> I think the whole thread is on x11 at FreeBSD.org.  At least my mail didn't
> show up on questions@ since I'm not subscribed to that ML.
> I saw your first mail and danfe's reply (which I in turn replied to) on
> x11@ at least, and I've gotten further replies on that list.

Yes, please follow -x11@ list; also, replies should be delivered to your
email address directly as an original poster.  I recall there's something
wrong with -questions, that is, it's not really a public list anymore for
some reason.  One can still read the archives, but posting is forbidden.

./danfe