Working on Zoom port

Austin Shafer amshafe2 at ncsu.edu
Mon May 4 00:07:55 UTC 2020

> linux: pid 3906 (QDBusConnection): syscall inotify_init1 not implemented
> linux: pid 3906 (QDBusConnection): syscall inotify_init not implemented
> linux: pid 3919 (QDBusConnection): syscall inotify_init1 not implemented
> linux: pid 3919 (QDBusConnection): syscall inotify_init not implemented
> linux: pid 3906 (vcdn_thread): syscall inotify_init not implemented

A while back I tried to map linux's inotify to kqueue in the linuxlator
to solve this problem for steam. It was not very successful. Although it
could handle monitoring single files, it could not do directories which
is how most people seem to use inotify. I wonder why zoom needs this?

Unfortunately I can't seem to find the patches. If I do I'll let
you know.

- Austin