are there any working drivers for the i915?

Chris bsd-lists at BSDforge.com
Thu Mar 19 17:22:50 UTC 2020

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:57:20 +0100 Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de said

> > On 19. Mar 2020, at 17:54, Chris <bsd-lists at bsdforge.com> wrote:

> On STABLE I’d suggest to install drm-kmod from ports (deinstall binary
> packages first).
I'm guessing you're spot-on. This is my only real attempt to build up a
system with pkg. I've always built from ports in the past, and never run
into this sort of problem. Given this spare is fairly underpowered by
todays standards. I went the pkg route.

Thanks, Michael!

--Chris