[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Errata Notice FreeBSD-EN-20:14.linuxkpi

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Thu Jul 9 06:12:48 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-08 23:06, FreeBSD Errata Notices wrote:

> II.  Problem Description
>
> A bug in one of the LinuxKPI subroutines could cause a kernel panic.

Hello.

Can we get any reference to this? E.g. a sample stack trace?

I've been experiencing panics with the latest x.org and had to revert to
an older version. It would be useful to me to know whether we are
talking about the same problem, in order to know if it's worth trying
the new version again.

  bye & Thanks
	av.