Users of x11-drivers/xf86-video-ati-legacy

Niclas Zeising zeising at freebsd.org
Sun Feb 23 20:37:28 UTC 2020

Hi!
The x11-drivers/xf86-video-ati-legacy port is used by people using
graphics/drm-legacy-kmod and ati graphics cards.  The compile of this
driver broke with the xorg-server 1.20.7 update.
I have a patch that makes it compile again, but I have no idea if it
works.  If you are using xf86-video-ati-legacy, please test the attached
patch and report back if it is working or not.

Thank you!
Regards
--
Niclas Zeising