Southern California Linux Expo - SCALE 2020 Attendees List

Toni Johnson toni at tradefairdates.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 16:06:23 UTC 2020

Hi,
I believe that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event “Southern California Linux Expo - SCALE 2020” held on Mar 05th to 08th|Pasadena CA, USA.

If you are interested in acquiring the attendees list of “Southern California Linux Expo - SCALE 2020”please reply to this email and I shall revert back with pricing, counts and other deliverables.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Toni Johnson|Inside Sales, USA & Europe|
Email: toni at tradefairdates.co.uk<mailto:toni at tradefairdates.co.uk>

“If you don’t wish to receive email from us please reply back with LEAVE OUT”