Dear freebsd-x11 at freebsd.org, Feedback Please! Your free gift is waiting...

Zehrs Cares info at artsarben.com
Tue Feb 11 22:30:42 UTC 2020

-----------------
Welcome to Zehrs!
-----------------

Dear freebsd-x11 at freebsd.org,

Welcome to the new year bonanza.

We occasionally invite our customers to participate in online
surveys and provide us information on their experience with our
products.

Please take a moment to respond to our brief survey and receive
an exciting gifts like iPhone 11 Pro and many more.

Your bonus code: ZRR20

We need your feedback to improve our services, in return, you can
choose (1) free gift from our selection of products and Deals on
best-selling phones and many more. Avail up to 95% of discounts.

Continue ( http://trck-gr.artsarben.com/ga/click/2-39115567-1564-13772-26786-26080-75f8a6faf6-87e5b02a48 )

The survey is active for a limited time only, so please respond
as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your time and effort

Sincerely,
Marketing Team

Why do I get this email?
We only send newsletters to people who have accepted
to receive them. If you do not want to receive any newsletter
from us kindly unsubscribe below.