Follow up Mail

Sara sara at ecommercewebsitedevelopment.tech
Mon Sep 9 16:37:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I know your inbox is likely a bustling spot, so I simply needed to send a
brisk follow-up with respect to website designing & development, Search
Engine optimization and other digital services.

I would truly be keen on your feedback on my email.

In the event that you are intrigued, at that point please share your
requirement and I'll be glad to proceed further with our discussion on your
project.

Additionally, would you be able to help me with your business number so we
can discuss it in detail?

Thanks & Regards,
Sara
Marketing Manager

Disclaimer: If we have offended you by sending this to you by mistake, we
apologize. Please reply "NO" to this email if not interested, so that we
shall add you to our "Do Not Contact Again" list.