A suggestion

Miranda van Breukelingen mms.vanbreukelingen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:17:11 UTC 2019

it matters all groups; look, my issue hasn't been solved and this is not
published; you should bring the honesty to tell all of us our
misfortune, too; this is what I meant with a bit hypo-critical against
the own system, makes it vulnerable for thoose who really concern - I
know how old BSD is and that it is a half of the darwin kernel and
normally it's not freeBSD-style to censor, isn't it? I mean, we are all
cursed and misguided enough from outside and honesty would make us
stronger as an argument. gonna unsubscribe x11 and current for the moment.