wacom on X1 Yoga 3rd generation not detected

Jan Beich jbeich at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 16 19:22:07 UTC 2019

Jan Beich <jbeich at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> libinput uses evdev(4) + libxkbcommon. FreeBSD unlike Linux configures
> libxkbcommon to use "xorg" rules by default, so you need the following
> in order to get modifer keys (e.g., Super or Windows key) work correctly.

Oops, ignore bogus rationale but not the example. I've confused X11 and
Wayland. xf86-input-evdev and xf86-input-libinput are in the same boat.
No clue yet why Linux picks "evdev" while FreeBSD "xorg" rules by default.