Please can you check if you can launch and use Olive video editor ?

Χρήστος Τόλης chrisfromgreece at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:42:13 UTC 2019

> I have tried and failed using shotcut/kdenlive with gpu acceleration
> enabled it crashes immediately after you insert a video file.

I don't know why does this happens to you too?
Can you install olive video editor ? i get some dependencies messages , it
requires older libraries???
If you want more freebsd coverage on the media and youtube freebsd devs
should give some attention to problems with these three popular and high
performance  video editors.
I mean customizing i3 or dwm is cool and use it as a server but actually
using a video editor makes freebsd more like a desktop operating system.