drm-fbsd11.2-kmod on 12

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sat Nov 9 04:28:58 UTC 2019

On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 09:46:43AM +0100 I heard the voice of
Niclas Zeising, and lo! it spake thus:

> Can you please report this on the FreeBSDDesktop github.

I mean, I _can_, if you think it'll be useful.  It just doesn't seem
like a particularly actionable bug report to me.  "This crashes after
a couple days with no obvious trigger and a generic looking backtrace
I deleted 11 months ago" doesn't seem like something that helps
anyone.

I was hoping to be able to at least be able supplement it with "and it
still hapens on drm-bsd12.0-kmod-5.something", before I figured it
worth making noise.  I figured I could keep living on 4.11 that long.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net