Job application letter for employment opportunity position

Ella Davis Ella at daoshis.biz
Fri Jul 26 13:54:42 UTC 2019

Hello!

I found your posting on the work-related web sites and am serious about applying for the position at your organization.

As per guidelines, in the attachment is my CV and cover letter for your attention. You may have noticed, i'm a recent college graduate with experience in administration. I do have a broad range of experience and also i am experienced in the use of Excel and Outlook. I thrive in active environments where I'm required to study additional skills rather quickly and choose route while taking advantage. In addition, i able to type with great precision at eighty five wpm and get pleasure from customer communication both via phone call and face-to-face. I will do the job faithfully to make sure that I understood and learned things i needed to as effectively as possible. I really hope you will consider me for an interview.

Additional information and my job application are enclosed. If perhaps I can provide you with any further information on my background and skills, please let me know.I look forward to receiving a reply from you.

Thank you for your precious and consideration.

Sincerely, Ella Davis