DRM removal soon

Yoshihiro Ota ota at j.email.ne.jp
Sat Feb 23 05:31:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

How does this impact VMWare users?
I couldn't find much of documents.

I run few FreeBSD versions on MacBook VMWare.

Do we have a different driver for VMWare or go by MacBook's?

I looked at dmesg of another laptop and that reports "Radeon".
However, I don't find any "drm" in FreeBSD VMWare dmesg at all.
I'm not sure which driver FreeBSD has been picking up.

Thanks,
Hiro