To X11 /Goods news for you16:27:45

Alice info at printtop-pcb.com
Sat Aug 31 08:27:02 UTC 2019

HiX11
I am Alice from Topfast Electronic Ltd.We are a professional and reliable one-stop PCB solutions provider for customers
specialized in manufacturing quick turn prototypes and small volumes.Our products include HDI board, heavy copper board,
backplane board, semiconductor test board, high frequency board and rigid-flex board, etc., to meet customers' various demand.
These products are widely used in communication, medical equipment, industrial control, power supply, consumer electronics and aerospace, automobile industry, etc.If you have PCB demand, please contact me and send me quotation.

Thanks &Best Regards,
Alice Lee
Oversea Marketing SalesMobile: +8617702089421
Topfast Electronic Ltd