FreeBSD Graphics Team Meeting Minutes

greg at unrelenting.technology greg at unrelenting.technology
Sun Aug 4 19:33:26 UTC 2019

August 4, 2019 9:12 PM, "Johannes Lundberg" <johalun0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 10:38 PM Jan Beich <jbeich at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Ping. Is Warner the only "we" working on meeting minutes/notes? Did the
>> team discuss ways to avoid delays in publishing notes during one of the
>> said meetings?
>
> Toxic attitudes ain't gonna make things move faster. How about joining the
> meetings and actively participate instead of whining and complaining from
> the sidelines as you always do?

Do meetings and teams and other bureaucracy make things move faster?

The only time I see anything get done quickly in FreeBSD (and specifically in ports) is when an individual committer with the correct rights/ownership/whatever is *proactively* interested in pushing something forward. The only fast team is KDE.. and that's because it's just one person really.