[CFT] Mesa 18.2.0 update (mesa-libs, mesa-dri, libosmesa, clover)

Samy Mahmoudi samy.mahmoudi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:55:16 UTC 2018

Hello Jan,

http://imp.ovh/18.2.0/vainfo_output

http://imp.ovh/18.2.0/mpv_hwdec_auto_output
http://imp.ovh/18.2.0/mpv_hwdec_vaapi_output
http://imp.ovh/18.2.0/mpv_hwdec_vaapi-copy_output
http://imp.ovh/18.2.0/mpv_vo_vaapi_output

> Does MOZ_ACCELERATED=1 alone work?

Yes, "MOZ_ACCELERATED=1 firefox" does work but I can not see any
performance improvement compared to a mere "firefox" while running this:
https://webglsamples.org/aquarium/aquarium.html
I get stable 36 FPS while none of my CPU core seems full (CPU usage
reported by "top").
"chrome" gives me stable 59-60 FPS with comparable CPU usage while running
the same WEBGL sample.

> Can you check WebGL2 in about:support?

I copied and pasted the relevant output:
http://imp.ovh/18.2.0/firefox_webgl2_about-support_copypaste

> (screenshot got stripped by mailman, the original mail also didn't reach
me)

I uploaded the screenshot: http://imp.ovh/18.2.0/firefox_glitches.jpg