desirable graphics card for testing drm-next-kmod wayland/weston

Denis Polygalov dpolyg at gmail.com
Sat May 26 04:40:52 UTC 2018

I'd like to play with drm-stable-kmod/drm-next-kmod wayland/weston and
report results to community and maybe dig into the code.
Which *AMD Radeon* *PCIe* graphics card would you recommend to buy?
The reason I'm asking here is because information regarding support of
AMD Radeon cards here:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics
is seems to be related to only "old" drm2 drivers. Or I just don't
understand all this mess with multiple "drm"s ...
Where can I find information about which AMD Radeon card model is the
latest supported by the drm-stable-kmod ?
Note that I would like to get more or less working box, not just kernel
panic...

Regards,
Denis.