i915kms on Lenovo T510

M&S - Krasznai András Krasznai.Andras at mands.hu
Fri May 25 07:57:12 UTC 2018

I had no luck until this morning, ran into a installation issue. There was some problem with the rescue component, and make installworld found a missing file, so I restarted compilation today (after refreshing my /usr/src) – I saw a message from Bryan Drewery about this issue which is patched now.

rgds

András Krasznai