[CFT] changes and updates to x11 input devices

Denis Polygalov dpolyg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:43:46 UTC 2018

Enabling EVDEV in GENERIC kernel will also allow to compile weston -
(reference Wayland composer) without re-compiling the kernel.
Unfortunately I can not find link now, but few weeks ago I read
a report stating that using evdev in FreeBSD cause kernel panic
after DIS-connection of some devices....
I also would like to know - is the evdev is the right way
for FreeBSD or there is (will be) alternative solution?

Regards,
Denis.